The Cloud Alliance Partner Keynote is absolutely the biggest cloud computing event of the year! If you are attending Dreamforce, it simply can’t be missed. Make sure you register today as space is very limited and will be first come, first seated.
During this exciting keynote, you’ll hear from me and other top Salesforce.com executives including:
- Keith Block, President & Vice Chairman
- Tyler Prince, EVP Worldwide Alliances & Channels
- Vivek Kundra, EVP Industries
- Dan Streetman, SVP Worldwide Alliances & Channels GTM
- Alex Bard, SVP Service Cloud
In addition to announcing the Partner Innovation Award winners, we will talk about the new direction of salesforce.com’s partner program. Another key aspect of the event will be the changes centered around Partner enablement. Salesforce realizes real partner enablement is a team effort involving many facets of the company from Pre-Sales to Sales to Delivery, Operations, Product and the list goes on. We will share how we are leveraging resources across the entire company to drive partner enablement, and unveil key investments that we are making within our partner ecosystem in 2014.
For more in-depth information on hot-topics, be sure to sign up for our Partner Track Sessions. From business best practices to mobile development, there’s a session for you. Add these sessions to your agenda builder, search Role: SI Consulting Partner for these and other relevant sessions for you:
- Learn From Our Experts – Salesforce Industry Solutions Overview
- Partner Success Panel – Engage with Your Peers
- Learn From our Cloud Experts – Developing Your Salesforce Practice Capabilities
- Technical Architect Certification – Learn From our Experts
- Partnering with Work.com
- Partner Platform Topics – Mobile Development with Salesforce.com Enabling Tools
- Partner Platform Success – Center of Excellence Best Practices