Welcome back to my sporadic update of awesome external blog posts related to Force.com development that caught my eye during this past week or two:
- A new Java Salesforce API Library – Team Lazer Bees – an open source Java library for using the REST, Partner, Metadata and Apex APIs
- Dashboards in Visualforce Page – A Cool Way!! – ForceTree – a quick look at embedding a jQuery graphing plugin on a Visualforce page
- Salesforce applications with security: SOQL Injection – Secure Salesforce – a look at the dangers of SOQL injection
- Salesforce: Force.com Sites and Google Analytics – Tquila – a useful final tip – beware the robots file
- Resources that helped me learn Force.com development – TimInman – pointers to some great resources
- Force.com MVPs – Mike Leach -From one MVP to the world
Next week I’ll publish my master list of blogs I subscribe to as well!