The Subscriber object is a single instance of a person subscribed to receive email or SMS communication. When using the Describe method on a Subscriber object, the ExtendedProperties property contains the definitions for all of the data profile and preference attributes defined by a client.
- To update a Subscriber with a SubscriberType of 1 or 2 and a SFIntegrationVersion less than 2, you need the Email | Integrations | Salesforce CRM | Resubscribe permission.
- To update a Subscriber with a SubscriberType of 4, 5, or 6 and the MSCRMIntegration feature enabled, you need the Email | Integrations | Microsoft CRM | Resubscribe permission.
- All Subscriber objects require at minimum a value for EmailAddress (and SubscriberKey, if that feature is enabled for your account) for Create calls involving email messages.
- For SMS subscribers, you must include a valid value for SubscriberKey.
- For Update and Delete calls, you must identify the subscriber via a valid EmailAddress, SubscriberKey, or ID.
- In addition, include any attributes required by your account.
- All Subscriber objects in Enterprise accounts must contain a value for a valid On-Your-Behalf account in the ChannelMemberID property.
- Review your error messages for more required attributes if necessary.
|Indicates addresses belonging to a subscriber, used to create, retrieve, update or delete an email or SMS Address for a given subscriber.
|Specifies attributes associated with an object.
|Specifies the account ownership and context of an object.
|Identifies correlation of objects across several requests.
|Read-only date and time of the object's creation.
|User-supplied unique identifier for an object within an object type. This property corresponds to the external key assigned to an object.
|Contains the email address for a subscriber. Indicates the data extension field contains email address data.
|The format to use when sending an email to a subscriber. Valid values include:
|Indicates how the application handles a globally unsubscribed subscriber.
|Read-only identifier for an object. Some objects use the ObjectID property as a unique ID.
|Defines lists a subscriber resides on.
|Contains the locale information for an Account. If no location is set, Locale defaults to en-US.
|Indicates the last time object information was modified.
|System-controlled, read-only text string identifier for object.
|Reserved for future use.
|Describes account ownership of subscriber in an on-your-behalf account.
|Unique identifier provided by partner for an object. This property is accessible only via API.
|A collection of metadata supplied by the client and stored by the system. These properties are accessible only via API.
|Defines partner associated with a subscriber.
|Indicates primary email address for a subscriber.
|Indicates primary SMS address for a subscriber. Used to create and update SMS Address for a given subscriber.
|Indicates the subscriber's modality status.
|Defines status of object. Status of an address.
|Identification of a specific subscriber.
|Specifies if a subscriber resides in an integration, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
|Represents date subscriber unsubscribed from a list.