Represents an assignment rule associated with a Case or Lead.
describeSObjects(), query(), retrieve(), search()
Special Access Rules
- This object is read only. Assignment rules are created, configured,
and deleted in the user interface.
- Customer Portal users can’t access this object.
Defaulted on create, Filter, Group, Sort
- Indicates whether this assignment rule is active (true) or not (false).
Filter, Group, Nillable, Sort
- Name of this assignment rule.
Filter, Group, Nillable, Restricted picklist, Sort
- Type of assignment rule—Case or Lead.
Before creating or updating a new Case or Lead, a client application can query (by name) the AssignmentRule to obtain the ID of the assignment rule to use, and then assign
that ID to the assignmentRuleId field of the AssignmentRuleHeader. The AssignmentRuleHeader can be set using either SOAP API or REST API.