AMPscript Built-In Variables
AMPscript includes several built-in variable strings that you can use to personalize your sites and messages:
- Personalization Strings Related to the Recipient
- Personalization Strings Related to the Sender
- System Time and Date Strings
Keep the following considerations in mind when you use system strings in your AMPscript code:
- Variable names are case-insensitive.
- For emails and SMS messages, the values of time and date variables are fixed to the date on which the messages were sent.
- For CloudPages, the values of time and date variables are based on the date on which the page was rendered.