This example demonstrates the full syntax:
The example contains three parameters you can specify as the need arises:
- For ExecutionContextType, you can specify either Get or Post. If no parameter is specified, the system defaults to Get.
- For ExecutionContextName, you can specify a named context to execute.
Supported Personalization String Tags
Use these tags as part of your personalization strings:
- References subscriber attribute values, system attribute values, and sendable data extension field values
You can use these attributes in your personalization strings:
Name - Identifies the attribute, sendable data extension field, or variable. You must include this value for all attribute and variable data sources.
Default - Provides an optional default value for all tags. The system returns this value if the data source is null or an empty string.
Format- Specifies a format for the personalization string. Use the values specified at these links for reference:
Accessing an Attribute Name
Accessing a Sendable Data Extension Field
Accessing an Attribute Name with a Default Value
Accessing a Variable
The full syntax adds default and format values:
Evaluating an Expression
The numbers used in this section represent examples only. Load the library using the syntax below:
The first parameter specifies the name of the library, and the second parameter specifies the version of the library. The loading code requires both parameters, but the minor number for the library is optional. Therefore, the version number must be present, but you can express it as "1" or "1.2". If no minor value is listed, the load gets the most recent version of that minor update.
Given that the Core library has 1, 1.1, and 2.0 versions, the load gets version 1.1 of the library. If there was a 1.2 version available, the call would return that version instead.
Given that the Core library has 1, 1.1, 1.2 and 2.0 versions, the load gets version 1.2 of the library.
- Add - Invokes the web service API Create method on an API object
- Remove - Invokes the web service API Delete method on an API object
- Update - Invokes the web service API Update method on an API object
- Retrieve - Invokes the web service API Retrieve method on an API object