Messaging Object model
Use these core objects to manage tasks related to Messaging.
This diagram shows key Messaging objects. Each object lists fields related to that object. For a complete list of fields, click the object name. Each object name links to its reference documentation.
- MessagingChannel—A communication channel that an end user can use to send a message to an agent. A communication channel can be an SMS number, a Facebook page, or another supported messaging channel.
- MessagingChannelSkill—A junction object that associates a MessagingChannel with a Skill.
- ConversationEntry—A message or an event in the chat history between an agent and a messaging user.
- MessagingSession—A session with a Messaging user on a Messaging channel.
- MessagingEndUser—A single address, such as a phone number or Facebook page, communicating with a single Messaging channel.